Need a nutrition article for your newsletter, blog or magazine?
Lori is available to write on a wide variety of nutrition topics. She will research your topic as needed, write your article and give you the evidence based references for what she wrote.
Fees depend on length of article and complexity of topic; typically about $1.00 per word.
Why Choose Lori for your writing needs?
- Writing experience for both professional and popular media over many years.
- Development of many nutrition education pieces that have been used for several years.
- Check out blog for examples of Lori’s writing.
- 35 years of experience in working with individuals of all ages with a wide variety of health conditions.
- This experience helps Lori to write articles that are practical and “real world” for your audience.
Writing BY Lori
Lori has written for both professional and popular publications over the past 35 years!
- Nutrition Focus for Children with Special Healthcare Needs (Center on Human Development and Disability, University of Washington)
- Renal Nutrition Forum (Council on Renal Nutrition, National Kidney Foundation
- Pediatric Manual of Clinical Dietetics (Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, both print and online guidelines)
- Infants and Young Children (an Interdisciplinary journal focusing on children with special healthcare needs, from birth to 5 years)
- Family News (a former Central Oregon Newsletter that focused on issues of children and families)
- Play Outdoors (a former Bend Oregon Magazine that focused on children’s health and fitness issues)
- WellnessFx Blog
- Bend Bulletin (Lori has been a contributor to many nutrition articles in the newspaper_
See hundreds of articles written by Lori in the blog section of this website.
Lori, with Sue Schumann Warner, has written the book Healthy Choices, Healthy Children, A Guide to Raising Fit Happy Kids, published by Paraclete Press in 2011
Contact Lori at [email protected] if you would like to contract with her to write for your publication.