Pediatric Nutrition and Diabetes consultation
- Lori sees clients at the office of Erika Beard-Irvine MD Pediatrics, in Bend, Oregon. 403 NE Revere Ave, Bend, OR 97701.
Office Phone: 541-241-6371; Cell Phone: 541-788-2625; Fax: 877-991-7408
- Lori sees clients for home visits, or co-visits with other providers as needed.
- Insurance is billed if your plan covers nutrition consultation and/or diabetes education–Lori is contracted with most insurance companies, including Oregon Health Plan.
Virtual/Online appointments available!
Nutrition concerns addressed in Infants, Children and Teens:
- Growth concerns
- Poor growth/underweight
- Excessive weight gain/overweight
- Picky eating
- Feeding problems in infants and children
- Food allergies and intolerances
- Celiac Disease
- Special Needs
- Tube feeding
- Neuro-developmental feeding concerns
- Kidney Diseases
- Liver Diseases
- Cystic Fibrosis
Diabetes Care and Education for your Infant, Child or Teen
- Type 1 Diabetes
- insulin management, including pumps
- eating to enhance diabetes care
- Blood glucose monitoring
- CGMs and meters
- special concerns (illness, travel, new school…)
- Type 2 Diabetes
Compassionate care for children with nutrition concerns or diabetes. Lori works with families to make sure their specific needs and concerns are met. She consults with referring providers to make sure nutrition or diabetes care is complementing a child’s medical care.